Be receptive to the grace of God! Om Shanti!
We hope that Love Yoga Shala will become a second home for you. A place to leave your worries at the door and rejuvenate the entire body and soul. Here are a few helpful hints to ensure a more comfortable experience:
- At the Shala, parking is free in the parking lots north and south of E. Main Street. Be sure to pay the meter if you park on Main Street!
- Unless otherwise specified, no preregistration is necessary.
- Please be on time. All classes begin and end promptly. You are welcome to come early to unwind before class, but please no earlier than 10 minutes before commencement.
- Wear loose/stretchy comfortable clothes for all classes.
- A few props are provided, although owning your own mat is strongly recommended.
- For your comfort do not eat a large meal 2 hours prior to a class.
- Please do not wear heavy cologne, perfume, essential oils or large jewelry to class.
- Be obedient and respectful to the teacher, yourself and other students.
- If you have a heart condition or any other serious ailment, please let your instructor know before class begins.
- Cash and check payable to Love Yoga Shala are accepted. We also accept credit cards online. Click here!